BalanceBox® Wing 6 - 481A75
BalanceBox® Wing 6 - the touch screen extender
As digital touch panel technology is entering more classrooms and conferencerooms around the country, traditional writing surfaces are often lost to the teachers. Now BalanceBox® is offering the ultimate solution with the Wing-6 whiteboard solution. Two fixed 3' 3" x 4' (1000 x 1200 mm) and two double sided pivoting whiteboard surfaces combined with a touch panel up to 86" diagonal. Equipped with the best dynamic height adjustable mount on the market today, the BalanceBox® 650.
Use the trough below the touch panel to move the touch panel up and down with only a featherlight touch with no electricity needed, both student and teachers can reach the full potential of the technology. Grab the dry-erase markers and jot down your notes or the homework fot the next day. The high quality enamel on steel whiteboard surfaces can be erased over and over again but can also be used with magnets to turn them into a bulletin board or scrap book project.
1. The BalanceBox 650® manual height adjustable mount with a feather light travel of 25.6" (650 mm)
2. The Wing-6 base frame with Universal VESA mounting plate
3. Two times 3'3" x 4'(1000x1200 mm) fixed single sides wite board panels with elegant anodized aluminium borders
4. Two times 3'3" x 4' (1000x1200 mm) pivoting double sides whiteboard panels with elegant anodized aluminum borders
5. 6' 7.2" (2000 mm) anodized aluminum bottom trough
The 86" interactive touch panel of your choice
Touch panel use smaller than 86" will always be mounted centered and alighned at the top, the open space can be left open or covered with a bespoke set of fill-in panels (optional).
Fill-in panels for touch panels smaller than 86"
Black or green chalk boards instead of whiteboards (only combines with 13'1.5" trough)